Welcome to The Joint - Minnetonka! As your local chiropractor in Minnetonka, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Minnetonka chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Minnetonka chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016adminHuman beings are creatures of habit, and it’s the habits we partake in on a daily basis which play a big part in determining our overall health. Good habits can lead to a life with very few health concerns, better energy, and a better sense of well-being overall. Living a life filled with bad habits ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveKeeping a healthy mind is pretty important; I’m pretty sure we would all agree on that point. What we may not agree on is exactly how to keep it healthy. Take my home for example. I can’t live without being busy. If things get too slow, I feel stressed and worried. My spouse on the ...
- October 14, 2015GenevieveIf you have just started running, good job! This is a tough workout, but for many, it turns out to be very beneficial. It can work the muscles, lead to weight loss, improve cardiovascular health, and just get your body in generally better shape. At first, running is really tough, but soon, it gets a lot ...
- September 30, 2015GenevieveWith cold and flu season just around the corner, it is time to start thinking about how to keep yourself healthy. If you are not prepared, you could spend the entire fall and winter season with a runny nose and congested chest. With a little preparation, however, you can get your immune system ready to ...
- September 16, 2015GenevieveBeing a mom is a tough job…the toughest maybe. Worrying about your kids becomes second nature. It’s something that you can never turn off, the constant stress of your kids’ health and safety in your head. Are they eating enough? Are they learning on schedule? Are they happy? While plenty of people will throw random ...
- September 2, 2015GenevieveWhen you normally think about a fitness class, you likely think of a bunch of adults in a class like spin, aerobics, or kickboxing. Most people don’t think about kids. In lots of areas around the country, however, kids fitness classes are growing in number and popularity. Many are finding that classes are a great ...
- August 19, 2015GenevieveEven though it can feel overwhelming, feeling down from time to time is completely normal. We all get that way. It could be that a relationship has taken a negative turn, a job is demanding more energy than we have, or it could be for no reason at all. Feeling down on occasion is not ...
- August 5, 2015GenevieveSnacking is part of a healthy diet. Unfortunately, however, if not done properly, it can also be a big part of a very unhealthy diet. Generally, when snacking becomes unhealthy, it’s not the amount that we snack, but rather the food that we snack with. The wrong foods can pack on the calories and wreak ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveWhen it comes to first impressions, little makes a bigger impact than your smile. A big, white, confident grin can give a fantastic first impression and improve your appearance and mood instantly. Of course, if you are not proud of your smile, then you are unlikely to show it off. To get a smile worth ...